Essay writing on Mahatma Gandhi is a common topic given in school. 10 lines of essays on Mahatma Gandhi for class 3, class 4, and class 5 students are easy topics they can write. If you are searching for simple sentences,
Gandhi Jayanti is one of the National festivals of India. On the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, there are different programs organized in the schools. Students can be taught by organizing essay writing competitions in schools about Mahatma Gandhi and his contribution to society.
As per the difficulty level, there are 4 sets of 10-line essays on Mahatma Gandhi in English. These sentences are written to teach new and easy words related to Mahatma Gandhi and his contribution to the nation. The short lines on Mahatma Gandhi are easy to learn. you can find a different set of short essays on Mahatma Gandhi here.
SET 1: Mahatma Gandhi Essay for Class 2, 3
- Mahatma Gandhi was a great leader of India.
- His full name is Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
- Gandhiji was born on the 2nd of October, 1869.
- 2nd October is celebrated as the National Festival of India.
- Mahatma Gandhi is known as the Father of the Nation.
- He was a great freedom fighter
- Gandhiji didn’t support the caste system in Society.
- Gandhiji Wears Dhoti, a traditional India Cloth.
- He sings Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram.
- People love him so much.
Also Read:- 10 Lines on Cow in English
SET 2: Mahatma Gandhi Essay for Class 3,4
- Mahatma Gandhi was one of the favorite leaders of India.
- He was born on the 2nd of October in 1869 at Porbandar in Gujarat.
- The 2nd of October is celebrated as the National Festival.
- He was raised in a Hindu family and ate vegetarian food.
- He worked hard to free Indians from British Rule.
- He lived his life as a leader of the Indian People.
- Gandhiji was also famous for his firm discipline.
- He was a great freedom fighter and non-violent activist.
- Mahatma Gandhi is famous in India as Bapu or Rashtrapati.
- The life story of Gandhiji is a great inspiration for us.
SET 3: Mahatma Gandhi Essay for Class 4, 5
- The full name of Mahatma Gandhi is Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
- His father’s name is Karamchand Uttamchand Gandhi.
- His date of birth is celebrated as the National Festival.
- Gandhiji’s favorite song was Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram.
- People called him Mahatma due to his contribution to society.
- Mahatma Gandhi was a man of sound and strong conviction.
- Mahatma Gandhi is called Mahatma because of his great works.
- Rabindranath Tagore was the first person who used the word ‘Mahatma’ for Gandhiji.
- The part played by Mahatma Gandhi on the stage of Indian Politics is unforgettable.
- He was a great freedom fighter who led India as a leader of nationalism against British Rule.
Also Read:- 10 Lines Essay on Pollution
SET 4: Mahatma Gandhi Essay for Class 4, 5
- After his schooling, he completed his law degree in England and began his career as a lawyer.
- He spent 20 years of his life in South Africa fighting against discrimination.
- Mahatma Gandhi suffered ad was imprisoned several times with his followers.
- He started many movements like Non-cooperation Movement in 1920, Civil Disobedience Movement in 1930, and finally the Quit India Movement in 1942.
- Mahatma Gandhi started the Khadi Movement to push the use of fibers like Khadi or jute.
- He forced the Britishers to quit India forever through his mass movement on the 15th of August in 1947.
- The government of India has declared the 2nd of October as National Festival.
- He was a great personality who served his whole life till death for our motherland.
- He is still alive in the heart of every Indian as a Father of the Nation and Bapu.
- His ideology of ‘Ahimsa’ meaning not to injure anyone was highly appreciated and followed by many great personalities around the globe.
All sets of Mahatma Gandhi essays are written with easy words. 10 lines essays on Mahatma Gandhi are so simple that children and students can learn easily. These short essays on Mahatma Gandhi teach students about Gandhiji’s work for the nation. Hope these sets of Mahatma Gandhi Essay are helpful to add new words and knowledge.