10 Lines Holi Essay in English for Class 3,4,5
The children are given assignments to write down a paragraph on the festival during the festival season. If you are searching for 10 lines Holi Essay in English, you are in right place. Here we have a collection of 10 lines on Holi in English.
Here, the paragraphs are well written by keeping in mind the difficulty level of school children and students. It means the paragraphs are simple and easy. The 10 lines on Holi in English are useful for school-going students. Therefore if you have an assignment from school to write down 10 lines on Holi in English you can get some ideas from here and write down a beautiful paragraph on Holi in English.
Set 1:- 10 Lines Holi Essay in English
- Holi is the festival of colors celebrated in the month of March.
- The night before Holi, Holika Dahan is performed by burning large piles of wood and dry leaves.
- Holika Dahan signifies the defeat of evil and the victory of good.
- On Holi, we meet our neighbors and friends and color them with Gulal.
- People rub colors on each other faces and spread love, harmony, and unity.
- People participate in singing folk songs and playing instruments like Dholak.
- Children play with water guns and Pichakari filled with colored water.
- On Holi, people eat delicious food like Gujhiya, Chips, and Halwa.
- One of the most popular sweets that are distributed during Holi is Gujhiya.
- We should play with non-toxic colors on Holi and should not throw them on animals.
Set 2:-10 Easy Lines on Holi in English | Holi Essay
- Holi is one of the most significant festivals in India mostly celebrated in the month of March every year.
- On Holi, people eat delicious foods like Gujiya, chips, and halwa and drink ‘Thandai’ along with other food items.
- One of the most popular sweets that are distributed during Holi is ‘Gujiya.’
- There is a tradition of singing songs in North India as a way of celebrating Holi.
- According to the religious texts, the playing of the celebration of Holi was started by Radha and Krishna.
- A day before Holi, a ritual is performed called the ‘Holika Danan,’ which is an important ritual that everyone plays.
- People make a huge bonfire and perform various ceremonies, and that is how ‘Holika Danan’ is shown.
- Holi also has a scientific significance, as Holika burnt a day before Holi helps to kill harmful bacteria which increases due to season change.
- Holi is played with watercolors in the morning and dry colors like ‘Gulals’ in the evening in most of the regions.
- Children enjoy the festival using ‘Pichakari’ or water guns and throwing watercolors at each other.
Essay writing is one of the best ways to improve creativity in the mind of students and children. Therefore, teachers ask their students to write an essay. During festival season assignments on Indian festivals, an essay is a common homework. Writing an Indian festival essay not only improves writing skills but also teaches about Indian festivals’ culture and traditions.
if you are searching for more Indian Festival essays, you can find them here. We have different sets of Indian Festival essays like Diwali Essay in English, 10 Lines on Raksha Bandhan, and Republic Day Essay
if you like our Indian Festival Essay, let us know in the comment section. if you need more Indian Festival essays like this, you can drop a message here. we come back again with new sets of essays for you.
We are helping you to write a short Indian festival essay, but students are advised to write an essay on their own and without any help.